I sleep ... badly. I put a lot of time to sleep, I wake up constantly, my dream world makes me paranoid to even the power of 4 half asleep, I gigotte like Jell-O in full seizure, I entangle myself in the sheets, I take all the room, I sometimes snore and talk in my sleep, and oh! sometimes even a trickle of drool flowing languidly on my pillowcase. In short, you do not want to sleep with me.
I eat ... too often. My stomach is a bottomless pit.
I piss ... frequently due to overactive bladder a bit. Too much information. : - /
I run ... close Lachine Canal, some nights not too wet.
I kiss ... as a goddess (my ego seems to have reached the ceiling level since this morning. Do not worry, this does not last). However, since these chaste eyes roam possibly a few lines, I will not add the juicy details and / or crispy (because juicy and crisp at the same time, I doubt that will be!).
I work ... because you have to pay for the Wii.
I push ... the same wily believe that any permit at Loblaws. And presto! once a shopping cart!
I mean ... French since my childhood, it is my mother tongue, that I cherish and I fed it with passion. I speak Français Mostly at work and when i travel. Parlo italiano è una lingua Bellisima boom che mi piace moltissimo ... sopra tutto è lingua del cuore!. Hablo espanol pero I'm a little rusty, mouahaha. And I pronounce a few phrases in German and unnecessary in Greek (through lack of practice, my memory has quite forgotten those two idioms).
I drink ... too much coffee. Definitely too.
I whistle ... rarely. Except in the presence of beings like him , him or her . Nah, let's see, I am far too well bred to stoop to this kind of act macho. ;-)
I fart ... a check from time to time.
I go ... and I'm going down, because according to a law of physics, what goes up must come down necessarily.
I see ... often la vie en noir, parfois en rose, mais jamais en brun.
I see ... often la vie en noir, parfois en rose, mais jamais en brun.
Je chante... *tellement* mal. Prière de ne jamais m'inviter à participer à une soirée karaoké. Vous n'en sortiriez pas vivants. Surtout si j'interprète ma chanson-karaoké-fétiche: I don't want to miss a thing d'Aerosmith. Défonçage de tympan garanti. I don't want to close my eyeeeeees! Oh I don't want to faaaaallll asleep! Cause Id miss you baby and I dont want to miss a thiiiiingg! Cause even when I dream of youuuuuu ahhh, the sweetest dream will neeeverrrrr doooo ohh! I'd still miss you baby! And I don't wantttttt to miss a thinggg!
I hope ... that time will not be too bad this weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment