Done. I swapped my old hat black against a pretty pink cell. Oh he is cute and pretty! After 7 years of loyal service, it was time for my old phone hangs up his skates. Happy retirement, old man! Long live the new all frisky.
I must wait until tomorrow ( bouhhhh ) for the transfer and commissioning, because I used an old system to the card and I have now opted for a monthly contract. For a head crazy like me, the card payment was becoming increasingly problematic. I forgot to renew my minutes continuously and therefore I would lose the accumulated time. I chose a very reasonable fee, especially since I am not of those who roam the cell phone to your ear at any time of day or night, or who download music, wallpapers and tutti quanti. In my case, it is a useful tool, mainly, but not a continuation of a vital organ!
that, I'm going to get better acquainted with my new toy ...
that, I'm going to get better acquainted with my new toy ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment