Thursday, July 12, 2007

How To Unblock Stuff From School



My dear friends (my dear friends, raise your glasses ... oh no, I'm still in the mode "brew" of last weekend, to be believed), the e today's television world rocked by a powerful earthquake! Indeed, the faaaabuleux [eh, what, sarcastic, you say?] TVA could come out of mothballs an antique dark times. A jacket fashioned from his closet. A rotten mummy's sarcophagus. A musty remains of his fridge. An old case, uh, with this you get the idea.

According Press which benefited from a leak it is unclear where [ always doo doo doo doo doo ], the company would Sherpas Films obtained funding necessary to implement motion of a project that exhumation of land part of the college band formed by the actors in a soap drama (romantic version of a soap opera, what) Made in Quebec : rooms in town.

The plot of this new series, which will likely title * oh * transcendent Children kings, revolve around the offspring of Pete, Lola and their friends and / or enemies co-roomers. Personally, I opted for a title at the height of absurdity of such a sequence, namely Rooms suburbs, because it is well known, the townspeople, once parents, bah they settle in the suburbs . But hey, we did not ask me my opinion. Too bad.


Maybe this is my negative side that emerges unexpectedly from his torpor-to-last day of the week tomorrow-thanks-God-It's-Friday (My dark side, if you prefer ... Luke, I am your father! ), but I see on the horizon that hides a thick fog, however badly the aura of failure that surrounds this project. So let the dead rest in peace. Certainly Rooms city had its glory years (188 episodes over seven years between 1989 and 1996, I agree, this is no small beer - hey, even beer! Deuce So would I ever wallowing in debauchery liquid (looks like my cousin Dodo), such a pathetic beeraholique worthy of Homer Simpson?) and marked the generation of young adults including myself. However, no use denying it: This soap opera has finally slowed down,. Moreover, the last two or three seasons I have seemed less exciting. Plates. These bottles of San Pellegrino left too long in the refrigerator with leftover moldy.

announced Tales of a flop? Hum. We'll see.

***

Also in television, I learned today while browsing the waves intergalactic (and with a month late) Luc Dionne is currently writing a sequel to the very most excellent series Omerta: The Law of Silence . Nevertheless, a guerrilla between two major TV networks, mainly because of a history copyright , which could derail the project.

Well, the answer lies just beneath your eyes. CBC nicely laid sanguignolant a fish carcass in the mailbox of VAT. VAT is calm while the pompom and dissemination may take place. Simplice, no?

This saga recounting the successes and disappointments of a police squad dealing with members of the Montreal Mafia at the time had almost given want to be mafioso - version high heels and pink lip gloss, it goes without saying. No joke. I have not missed a single episode of the three seasons that were presented on television in the late 1990s, and for good reason, I suffered from horrible indigestion caused by uh, well, I'll spare you the result the story a bit too uh, medical.

fuck IT it deserves to regain the poster !!!!! Not a soap opera starring the cherubim spoiled ex-tenants of Louise. Life, what an injustice. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment