Rhhhhaaaaa. Definitely. While I grieves and night, and conspiring to harm me. (* )
Since Sunday afternoon, I wait.
I patient chronic me impatient.
I am crying. I sulk. I gasp. I curse my karma.
I want to use my new cell phone, good !!!!!!
yesterday by joining the customer service at Telus, I was warned that there might be a short delay of 24 hours before my activation. This morning, nyet. Still nothing. No service.
So I again contacted customer service at Telus in the early morning. Apparently, a glitch occurred when transferring my account to the card to the package (WTF? Why so complicated?) and I have to wait once more. 24 to 48 hours. Bouhhhhhh. Griping will not change anything unfortunately. To help me, we still added a bit of time to my brontosaurus that I will continue to use temporarily.
And as if that was not enough, I feel that a colony of bacteria (yet) immigrated in my bladder for the second time within a month. Say, amputate it, a bladder?
( *) This sentence is very appropriate pa s me, but Racine.
Since Sunday afternoon, I wait.
I patient chronic me impatient.
I am crying. I sulk. I gasp. I curse my karma.
I want to use my new cell phone, good !!!!!!
yesterday by joining the customer service at Telus, I was warned that there might be a short delay of 24 hours before my activation. This morning, nyet. Still nothing. No service.
So I again contacted customer service at Telus in the early morning. Apparently, a glitch occurred when transferring my account to the card to the package (WTF? Why so complicated?) and I have to wait once more. 24 to 48 hours. Bouhhhhhh. Griping will not change anything unfortunately. To help me, we still added a bit of time to my brontosaurus that I will continue to use temporarily.
And as if that was not enough, I feel that a colony of bacteria (yet) immigrated in my bladder for the second time within a month. Say, amputate it, a bladder?
( *) This sentence is very appropriate pa s me, but Racine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment