few words on "File Deisis" Patrick de Friberg
I just finished it, almost without breathing.
It belongs to the family of "thrillers", with suspense from beginning to end.
I do not know whether or not the author appreciates the comparisons, but his novel made me immediately think of two books that I had great pleasure to devour: "The Devil's Alternative" by Frederick Forsyth "The Fifth Horseman" by Lapierre and Collins. Why this combination has made it? Elementary! Because in these three "novels Apocalypse", the game is played worldwide and the fate of the latter is at stake in the hands of factions mostly lawless. Because in these three "stories" : The writing is coupled with a knowledge of the subjects Picdelamirandolesque. Can we talk about fiction believable? I say yes.
And I add: "Hats off Môssieur Patrick!".
That the author of "Deisis Folder" does not pivoinise swells too much nor too ankles, but without any flattery, there are two areas in which it is better than the others. On the one hand in the style, unconventional trempotant blithely real literature, unmasking the exquisite form and dig up the right word, by the Angstrom. On the other hand, in describing the characters and their complexion. They ARE! They have guts, vices, ambitions, faults ... Point silhouettes outlined only to look pretty, but carefully sculpted from clay and then animated. You see them, they feel, they care less chips ... And then, and it does not displease me, a cynical humor twists from time to time ...
The finished work, I think that our Earth is in the wrong hands and the author of the book, to write so well and with the precision of a watchmaker, did not make the choir as a child of work!
0 comments:
Post a Comment