Friday, September 25, 2009

Cam You Get Hpv From Kissing

critical library Pantoute

Comment

Patrick Friberg is ambitious: to write a thriller at the International French sauce that can compete with the heavyweights of the genre, almost all Anglo-Saxon. The result is surprising. Short chapters and stories provide a fast-paced cross to a story that gave me some nightmares. I must say that I do not like bees and those of the novel are particularly aggressive. ... Since they are foraging in a field of GM maize to combat famine in Africa. Cons corn oil, a good "deal" for Russia, "said the president ... Balchin. and never mind the collateral damage. But the general assets of the retired Carignac SDGE French, assisted by the field commander Lefort, will counter the Russian president and his damned soul Grishin. This mix of drama and French thriller with American addresses important issues but that does not take itself too seriously amused me and I read in one sitting. Patrick Friberg, who now lives in Quebec City, knows how to tell a story. He promises us even twelve in this series ... stay tuned!
Denis LeBrun , bookstore Pantoute

0 comments:

Post a Comment