Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is It Illegal To Use Fake Coupon

Society's Mirror ...

Stephen King, Graham Masterton, James Herbert and many others ... many authors have established themselves in a style often controversial, but fortunately tends to grow today, as long as it is quality of course. So I would like to allude to a Engineering thrill and horror in its contemporary nudity the most dastardly, Mr Stephen King! It was my introduction to reading when I was 16, the period when I I began to plunge his nose in books. Already I had a slight tendency for the disease because I was reading the famous book series "Goosebumps" was all the rage among teenagers and even children. Stories of werewolves, vampires and other demons of the night, and it was well written, my favorites were those of the author RL Stine. Then I turned to the heart of the matter with the King, and I began the steep slope with terrible child killer clown Derry (Ca) that had swept the body of a wave of terror without Previous to the point of not sleeping at night (Especially since I'm coulrophobe ...) and then I followed up with Pet Sematary (big disappointment), then Salem and his scary vampire or Cujo and his rabid St. Bernard. But the novel that will remain forever in the maze of my mind is Shining a psychological masterpiece that locks you into a pathological fear of infanticide, leads you into the depths of the human soul, in darkness madness.

In short, Stephen King for me is the undisputed master of this literary movement that has moved many people and generations still whole of readers, thrill seekers. It is not only words, it is mostly a virulent challenge today's society. Through the barbarity of his stories, King invites us to discover the horrible face of our world, to denounce members through that haunt our daily lives and the brutalization of the people by the media and new technologies (popular topic in the work of King in Running Man or Cellular). But in counterpoint to this, he encourages us to think about art in general and in particular the act of writing (number his plots are based on characters writers) with Lisey's Story particular, Rose Madder or The Dark.


So what else to say except that the literature of horror must not be désappréciée for the simple fact that she happens to run thousands of liters of blood, it boasts above all to hold power and electrifying claimant who breaks the taboo and we let ourselves into the shadows, those who help us find the light.
Rock'N'Roll Todd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment