back. On a long trip. At the bottom of my being. Both say to hell. Because inside of me burns a volcano. Fire. Heat unbearable.
back different and yet still me. Me too. Abjectly me. Regardless, be another would not solve anything. Be another would have been a decoy, a way out too easy. I am a coward, but not always. Fortunately, not always.
Because this time, my usual cowardice, one that I use sometimes fireworks or escape would have been futile. Absolutely useless. Life has made me a person excessively vague, sometimes timid, often secret, but she also donated two strengths that I have always faithfully carried such torches: honesty and integrity. Never, ever, my cowardice would have taken precedence over those lights that I honor my best. He does not need. I do not want. This is not me. Especially when it comes to human feelings. Car does not leak. Even though my head, my soul, my heart and my body wanted to flee to avoid the kind of volcano does his morbid torpor ...
But maybe he should come forward.
I hope the time will come at the end of this burning too bright. Mine. Yours. Ta burn, the fire that eats away at you despite yourself. The fire that I have caused. Your distress. Mine. Our destinies plates breaking. No, that come together otherwise. Because I want to believe it. Because I believe it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment